We spent some good days visiting Dash Point State Park in the AM. It is a really diverse marine environment to explore when the tide is out, just make sure to bring sandles or wellies. The dogs found all kinds of seaweeds, crabs, mussles and sandollars to play with.
Ike sustained some ant stings several weeks ago. The majority of them healed, but a few hid under his collar and tunred in to a moist dermatitis (hot spot). He is in the middle of his treatment with oral anitbiotics and a steroid shot, with some OTC topicals as I did not want him to be shaved.
Hi, nice blog. I hope you don't mind that i added you to my blog list. I am a new shiba inu owner.
ReplyDeletehttp://niko-shibainu.blogspot.com/
Looks like a great park! We are so jealous. Hope Ike is feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for reading the blog. Post any questions you have or visit nihonken.org for a great forum!
ReplyDeleteThe hotspot is healing.