Monday, November 29, 2010

Whidbey Island Kennel Club

Ike and I attended the Whidbey Island Kennel club show last weekend. There were 12 entries I believe. the first day we worked out our jitters, and he was awarded Winners Dog for a point.

 Day two was much better for us, and he was awarded Best of Winners for his first Major! Good boy Ike!
Judge Sandy Wheat awards Ike BOW for his first major.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!

    Your dogs give you lots to brag about :)
    You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He is starting to blow coat now, so it doesn't look like I will get that Christmas Champion I was hoping for, but a New Year Champion will be just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. はじめまして
    私は日本人です。I'm Japanese.

    失礼かもしれませんが、海外の方が飼っているシバは
    ほとんどキツネみたいな容姿で、それはあまりふさわしく無いのです。
    (もちろんスタンダードとしてふさわしく無いだけで、家庭犬として飼うだけなら何ら問題はありませんから、私はそのスタンダードに沿っていないシバが嫌いだと言っているわけではありません。)
    しかし、あなたが飼われているシバはとてもシバらしく、
    日本人の私からしてとても誇りに思い、素晴らしいと褒め称えます。

    シバが海外(特にアメリカ)で人気になっている事は
    日本でかなり知られています。
    それは日本人にとってとても嬉しい事です。
    これからも犬との楽しい生活を^^
    Have a nice dogs life:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you! Translated via google that is:

    I Hajimemashite is Japanese. I'm Japanese. It may be rude, Shiba are buying more foreign in appearance like a little fox, it is a little inappropriate. (Just not suitable as a standard, of course, no problem if you just buy a dog from home, I do not hate to say that Shiba does not meet that standard yet.), But you have kept Shiba Shibarashiku very very proud of me and the Japanese, great honors and praise. Shiba overseas (particularly American) popular that it has become quite well known in Japan. It is a very happy thing for the Japanese. ^ ^ Have a nice dogs life dogs life and fun of the future:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.