Friday, January 21, 2011

Shiba Conformation Spam




Handsome Ike. He self stacks and has a perfect front.
 


We all like playing fetch here.
   



Side movement shot of Farrah...and a stick. I'm really excited
to get in the ring with her.
  



Farrah is making great progress and self stacks very nicely.
 

She has great movement, even when she's chewing a stick!
 

We REALLY love fetch.
  


Ike has great movement, too.
  


The girls share really well.
    




Puppy always wins in the end.
 




My pet Shiba, Beebe. Her coat looks great on raw and grain
free. Her tail set is very low and she has a roach back, among
other things, but she's a great worker.
  

3 comments:

  1. what the hell is a roach back?! lol. iiinteresting.


    cute pups! I don't know jack about confirmation, but I know cute when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's when they have an arched up back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farrah is such a great looking girl!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.