Much thanks to the idiot anonymous poster who said, "your both bad" in response to this post,
http://2naughtyshibas.blogspot.com/2010/11/ot-other-lindsay-tompkins.html
You know where you can stick it. Maybe you'll find a dictionary while YOU'RE at it.
I kinda love those comments, or the ones that call my critical thinking skills into question. Fun stuff like that. It spices up the boring days.
ReplyDeleteOpinions and bum-holes, but I should feel special I guess that there are a few creatures out there who want to waste their time hating something on the internet.
ReplyDeleteAwww, my blog isn't big enough to get trolled.
ReplyDeleteI gotta say though, I really like Wordpress comment moderation.
Don't think too much about comments like that. It took some nitwit all of 2 seconds to fart that out.
There's a couple mentally unstable breeder trolls and their 1 or 2 horn blowers who like to rattle about here every now and then, but they should know that a lot of pet people read this and the pen is mightier...
ReplyDeleteI am wondering about switching, there are features on blogger that I would like to add but can't figure out how. I want to add a tab with a link to a photo and bio of each dog, and would like a place to put more info about what I do, plans for breeding, background etc. The text limits are too small with the current tabs. Maybe time to launch my own webpage.
I want that tab too! it's called "pages" under gadgets but its impossible to work with... or i'm just that dull.
ReplyDeleteHow the hell does that "pages" gadget work??? SO frustrating.
ReplyDeleteYeah, some people can be rude and just love to spread the hate.
ReplyDeleteLoL, "pages" aren't that bad once you figure them out. Check out what I did with the "Meet the Crew" tab(once again I'm trying to keep a blog, this time not just about the pups so hopefully I keep at it)m is something like this what you were trying to go for?
http://eachandeverystep.blogspot.com/p/meet-crew.html
~Beth(Tetsu/Tikaani/Miyu)
Thanks Beth and Jen! I think I figured it out.
ReplyDelete