I like the new info on the National Shiba Club of America webpage. I really like this link on Shiba activities especially. Some of you may recognize a certain naughty red Shiba towards the bottom of page 2 showing off her amazing Flyball skilz. Kudos to all the owners, handlers and breeders who are getting their Shibas out and about and titled in Companion Events!
Check out this updated section on health concerns, and the new how to chose a breeder checklist while you're visitng.
yay beebe!
ReplyDeletelove the updates to the site! :] Beebe is a super star ;)
ReplyDeleteBeebe IS a superstar! Very cool! And I'm passing on a blog award to you. I love the look of your blog, plus the great information here is invaluable!
ReplyDeletehere's the link to my blog with info. about the award: http://fromthehouseofthefoxdogs.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/we-won-an-award/
Thanks Lisa! I am very proud of her achievements.
ReplyDelete