on twitter today, zuko the shiba and i were talking about playing shiba king of the mountain. (we were talking about a pic that can be seen here: http://twitter.com/#!/_tar0_/statuses/94071049964109825)
this pile looks perfect! i wish i could come up to play!
Blogger awards are another version of chain mails and e-mail forwards that spread like a virus. The "award" comes with certain "rules" -- like for this one, you're supposed to make a post listing 7 things about yourself that your readers may not have known about you, and then pass it along to 15 other people. I thought 15 was excessive so I trimmed the list down. I think it's fair to arbitrarily bend the rules if I'm going to play at all... and I usually don't. Unless the whim strikes.
on twitter today, zuko the shiba and i were talking about playing shiba king of the mountain. (we were talking about a pic that can be seen here: http://twitter.com/#!/_tar0_/statuses/94071049964109825)
ReplyDeletethis pile looks perfect! i wish i could come up to play!
Ahhhh! That is so cute! We wish you could come join us in some Shiba madness also. Many hands makes lite work.
ReplyDeleteCute the shiba inu gotta inspect stuff.
ReplyDeleteI hope your blue berries grow well. =)
Thanks Saya, no berries yet
ReplyDeleteI see you've been nominated for a Versatile Blogger award so I don't have to. ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't get the whole "blogger award" thing. What do you do after someone says, "I nominated you?"
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we would never get Monty in if we had that in the backyard!
ReplyDeleteSam
http://howsamseesit.blogspot.com/
Blogger awards are another version of chain mails and e-mail forwards that spread like a virus. The "award" comes with certain "rules" -- like for this one, you're supposed to make a post listing 7 things about yourself that your readers may not have known about you, and then pass it along to 15 other people. I thought 15 was excessive so I trimmed the list down. I think it's fair to arbitrarily bend the rules if I'm going to play at all... and I usually don't. Unless the whim strikes.
ReplyDelete