Watching all the devastating videos, I thought to myself "I would wrap Tsuki against me, Kitsu against my husband, and hopefully be able to carry Buckley & foster dog if we had to, between us".
I hope that if we ever experience a natural disaster, we could provide safety for our dogs. But since I've never been there, I could never really know what I would do.
It's incredible to see the pictures emerging of people saving their dogs.
Hell, yes, I would! Even if it meant cycling out. Actually, I have a trailer setup that I could do that with.
ReplyDeleteThat picture brought tears to my eyes. And yes my inu would never be left behind!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to think that I would - or could.
ReplyDeleteWatching all the devastating videos, I thought to myself "I would wrap Tsuki against me, Kitsu against my husband, and hopefully be able to carry Buckley & foster dog if we had to, between us".
I hope that if we ever experience a natural disaster, we could provide safety for our dogs. But since I've never been there, I could never really know what I would do.
It's incredible to see the pictures emerging of people saving their dogs.
My Shiba defended me when she thought I was in danger... and I would without a doubt not leave her behind!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the picture... it is full of emotions.