please redirect to www.masakadoshiba.wordpress.com
Friday, August 12, 2011
Do Dogs Understand Sarcasm?
Happy 4th birthday Beebe! I'm glad you like the giant pile of rocks I bought just for you. I know you have always wanted someplace hard and lumpy to sleep on so I am glad I haven't wasted any money on 5 oversized plush dog beds from Costco.
Those pebbles sure are "purty"....If you makes you feel any better my "shibs" will not use the costco pillows either, other than to toss about or dig... (Had to chalk that purchase up to good will...i.e. greyhound rescue... No probs with use there.) The bathing beauties love the 80 degree Concrete instead....go figure.
buckley much prefers tile, while kit sleeps on the back of the couch and kiba sleeps on the couch and tsuki sleeps under the bed. All this while all the various "dog beds" go unused.
Those pebbles sure are "purty"....If you makes you feel any better my "shibs" will not use the costco pillows either, other than to toss about or dig... (Had to chalk that purchase up to good will...i.e. greyhound rescue... No probs with use there.) The bathing beauties love the 80 degree Concrete instead....go figure.
ReplyDeleteGreyhounds are so compliant.
ReplyDeleteThe Shibas certainly do appreciate a good perch, especially if it is sun warmed.
Same theory with cats and cardboard boxes vs. pricey "nice" beds. =)
ReplyDeletewhat a silly dog.
ReplyDeletebuckley much prefers tile, while kit sleeps on the back of the couch and kiba sleeps on the couch and tsuki sleeps under the bed. All this while all the various "dog beds" go unused.
Saya loves laying on back of the couch or on the floor she also loves to sun bath out in the grass.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Beebe! She looks so comfy on her new bed.